Saturday, November 10, 2012

Welcome to my page!

Hey everyone!
Thanks for visiting my page. I created this blog to research and talk about one of my absolute favorite mythic character in Greek mythology; Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love. Every since I first studied Greek Mythology back in Junior High School I have always loved learning about Aphrodite. To me she is a very strong, sexy woman who knows what she wants, and knows how to get it. She is the ultimate symbol of beauty, love or lust whatever you want to call it, fertility; everything you need to be a strong woman. I will be doing research, adding some pictures, and responding to any comments and feedback you guys may have for me.
Thanks for stopping in and checking out my blog. I hope you guys enjoy learning about Aphrodite as much as I have.
=]
Jordan

3 comments:

  1. Great blog! I love the background you added. It give a little more than just white background. The pictures you used tell a lot as well and have a lot of symbols to them and how pretty the aphrodite goddesses of love really was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really enjoyed putting pictures and whatnot on here. It was a lot of fun to make. I was a little nervous at first because I had never done a blog before but I really had a fun time working on it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jordan,
    Nice work on the blog! You provided some great background information on this mythic deity as well as including some classic depictions of her by different artists. I like your layout, including the colored fonts for the background information. I learned some new information about Aphrodite, especially the symbols associated with her. Thanks!
    -Kristin Callis

    ReplyDelete